深入人心的英文晚安心语疫情期间()
深入人心的英文晚安心語
總是需要一些溫暖。哪怕是一點點自以為是的紀念。不願放開手不願讓你走不願眼睜睜地看你走出我的生活。
Always need some warmth. Even a little bit of self righteous memory. I don&#三九;t want to let you go. I don&#三九;t want to watch you walk out of my life.
醉過才知酒濃,愛過才知情重,你不能做我的詩,正如我不能做你的夢。
You can&#三九;t do my poems, just as I can&#三九;t do your dreams.
現在的我唯獨少了你,其他的什麼都不缺,可是卻像少了全世界。
Now I&#三九;m only missing you. I don&#三九;t want anything else, but I&#三九;m missing the whole world.
人生就像看煙花看的太認真會惋惜它的短暫,看的不經意就會錯過。
Life is like watching fireworks too seriously will regret it&#三九;s short, look inadvertently will miss.
我們被人傷害,說著彆人的無情,卻往往忽略了自己也一直在做著同樣殘忍的事。
We are hurt by others, saying that others are merciless, but we often ignore that we have been doing the same cruel things.
他讓你紅了眼眶,你卻還笑著原諒,這就是愛情。
He let you red eyes, but you still smile forgive, this is love.
我心疼你,疼到忽略自己。我相信你,信到懷疑自己。
I love you so much that I ignore myself. I believe in you and doubt myself.
冇有雲的天空,還是天空;冇有天空的雲,卻不再是雲了。
The sky without cloud is still the sky; the cloud without sky is no longer the cloud.
不是穿上情侶裝,就可以裝情侶,更何況不是天下所有的有情人都能終成眷屬。
Not to put on the couple&#三九;s clothes, you can put on the couple, not to mention all the lovers in the world can finally get married.
你長大了,你需要的,是一個能夠保護你愛護你的人,而不是一個隻知道讓你付出和難過的人。
When you grow up, what you need is a person who can protect you and love you, not a person who only knows how to make you pay and feel sad.
我希望自己依舊還是個孩子。冇有破碎的心,冇有痛苦的眼淚。
I hope I&#三九;m still a child. No broken heart, no tears of pain.
等你,陌生的地方隻為遇到熟悉的人。
Waiting for you, the strange place is only for meeting the familiar person.
黑夜終究是黑夜,躲不過寂寞的洗禮,逃不過暗淡的憂傷。是夜,寂寞了憂傷,還是憂傷感知了夜的淒涼?
Night is night after all, hiding from the baptism of loneliness, but from the gloomy sadness. Is the night, lonely sad, or sad feeling the desolation of the night?
我們無厘頭地說些無厘頭的話,隻為了打發這該逝的時光。
We talk nonsense just to pass the time.
你把一切都看透了,獨獨冇有看透我,我說我不愛你了,你就信了,我說我過得很好,你也信了。
You see through everything, but you don&#三九;t see through me. When I say I don&#三九;t love you, you believe. When I say I have a good life, you believe.
冇能力遮擋你去的方向,至少分開的時候我落落大方。
I can&#三九;t block your direction, at least when I&#三九;m apart.
站在時光的路口頻頻回眸,傷心處一曲相思,淚珠兩行。
Standing at the intersection of time, looking back frequently, sad place a song of Acacia, tears two lines.
冇有美麗的外表,根本冇人會去在意你美好的內心,這就是現實。
There is no beautiful appearance, no one will care about your beautiful heart, this is the reality.
彆小看我的沉默,彆欺負我的善良。你既然能被搶走,我為何要去挽留。
Don&#三九;t look down on my silence, don&#三九;t bully my kindness. Why should I keep you since you can be robbed.
時間過得好快,一眨眼你都有了新的戀人,新的朋友,新的生活,而我還活在習慣有你的回憶裡。
Time flies fast. In a blink of an eye, you have new lovers, new friends, new life, and I still live in the memory of being used to having you.
有時候你必須跳出窗外,然後在墜落的過程中長出翅膀。
Sometimes you have to jump out of the window and grow wings as you fall.
有冇有一個地方,讓我可以不懼悲傷的躲藏。
Is there a place where I can hide without fear of sadness.
為了愛,我流了太多的眼淚,為了你,我付出了太多的真心,如今我累了,想放開了。
For love, I shed too many tears, for you, I paid too much heart, now I am tired, want to let go.
有時候為一個人傾儘一切,卻比不過彆人什麼都不做。
Sometimes I do everything for one person, but I can&#三九;t do anything for others.
生活總是充滿著不如意,但是總會有快樂的時候存在,比如我和你們在一起的時候。
Life is always full of unhappiness, but there are always happy moments, such as when I am with you.
喜歡風吹過我身邊的感覺,那感覺就像我對你的思念,美妙的連呼吸都幸福,卻又傷感的連心跳都痛苦。
I like the feeling that the wind blows around me. It&#三九;s like my missing you. It&#三九;s beautiful and happy to breathe, but it&#三九;s sad and painful to jump in the heart.
謝謝你的絕情,讓我學會了死心。
Thank you for your unfeeling, let me learn to die.
我隻是想有一個人明白我,即使我什麼都冇說。
I just want someone to understand me, even if I don&#三九;t say anything.
你不知道吧,每一次巧合裡都有我的努力。
You don&#三九;t know, every coincidence has my efforts.
其實回憶並不憂傷,隻是我們花太多時間去感慨失去,卻往往忽略了成長的美好。
In fact, memories are not sad, but we spend too much time to lament the loss, but often ignore the growth of the good.
深入人心的英文晚安文案
愛一個人,真的好累好累,我的身心已經疲倦不堪了。
Love a person, really tired, my body and mind has been tired.
你會不會把我的事,當笑話講給她聽。
Will you tell her about me as a joke.
我是挺愛你的,但這事過去了。
I love you, but it&#三九;s over.
獨角戲也要好好收場,謝了幕才敢流淚。
The one-man play should also end well. Thanks for the curtain, you dare to cry.
我很愛你,但有些不可告訴你的理由要離開你請原諒。
I love you very much, but there are some reasons I can&#三九;t tell you to leave you. Please forgive me.
腸已斷,人依舊,在天涯。
Intestines have been broken, people are still in the end of the world.
一個人的時候,有個叫回憶的東西追著我跑。
When I was alone, something called memory ran after me.
餘生不用你指教了,願你過的好並讓我一無所知。
I don&#三九;t need your advice for the rest of my life. I wish you a good life and let me know nothing about it.
悲傷的故事,隻屬於奢望幸福的人。
Sad story, only belong to those who wish happiness.
我羨慕的不是風化正茂的情侶,而是攙扶到老的夫婦。
What I envy is not the couple who are in the prime of the age, but the old couple who help me.
我等的好累啊,你什麼時候能夠給我一個明確的答案。
I&#三九;m so tired to wait. When can you give me a definite answer.
請彆再騷擾彆人,彆再感動自己。
Please stop harassing others, don&#三九;t move yourself.
給我一句晚安,讓我知道明天還有你在。
Give me a good night and let me know you will be there tomorrow.
覺得自己其實一無所有,仿佛被世界拋棄。
I feel that I have nothing, as if I have been abandoned by the world.
那些被傷了又傷的疼痛,觸目驚心般曆曆在目。
The pain of being hurt and injured is vividly visible.
你說愛我,卻放任我一個人這麼放肆的孤獨。
You said you love me, but let me a person so wanton lonely.
儘到責任的都累,儘不到責任的都不累。
Those who do their duty are tired; those who fail to do so are not tired.
會被忘記和忽略的,隻能說明並不重要。
What will be forgotten and ignored can only show that it is not important.
我總說冇關係,但你也總以為真的冇關係。
I always say it&#三九;s OK, but you always think it&#三九;s OK.
當回憶裡退去青春的色彩時,我們都已經不青春年少。
When the memories of youth fade, we are not young.
青春並不瘋狂,隻是有時候明知是錯的,卻還在繼續。
Youth is not crazy, but sometimes know it is wrong, but still continue.
我以為你是故鄉,你卻推脫,讓我流浪。
I thought you were my hometown, but you pushed me away and let me wander.
這年頭誰都不是誰的誰,誰都不值的誰為誰掉眼淚!
These days, who are not who who, who are worthless, who shed tears for whom!
不吵不鬨,美麗的開始就該有個安靜的結束。
No noise, no noise, beautiful beginning should have a quiet end.
我去過你住的城市,卻冇勇氣去見你。
I&#三九;ve been to your city, but I don&#三九;t have the courage to meet you.
深入人心的英文晚安說說
最心痛的事,不是你不懂我的悲哀和孤寂,而是我即使痛徹心扉,也不能放聲哭泣。
The most painful thing is not that you don&#三九;t understand my sadness and loneliness, but that I can&#三九;t cry even though I am in pain.
我是你寂寞的陪客,你是我無聊的情人。
I am your lonely companion, you are my boring lover.
喜歡冷卻偏愛夏天,怕孤獨卻偏一個人熬過了所有的夜。
Like to cool prefer summer, afraid of loneliness but one person to survive all the night.
走在街上,聽到那些你唱過的歌,心跟著那些節拍,一下一下的疼。
Walk in the street, hear the songs you have sung, follow the beat with your heart, it hurts for a while.
跟你認識的那天我最快樂,然而到後來,我的快樂與不快樂,多多少少都跟你有關。
I was happiest the day I met you, but later, my happiness and unhappiness were more or less related to you.
你要學會單槍匹馬,一個人去勇闖天涯。
You have to learn to go out alone.
任何東西都適量而止,什麼都想要,隻會什麼都得不到。
Everything is right, everything you want, nothing you can get.
那些表麵上看起來很灑脫的人,心裡都曾有一個角落,碎的很徹底。
Those who seem to be free and easy on the surface have a corner in their heart, which is completely broken.
如果我能回到從前,我會選擇不認識你,不是我後悔,是我不能麵對冇有你的結局。
If I can go back to the past, I will choose not to know you, not I regret, is I can not face the end without you.
再大的難事也要微笑麵對,哪怕是裝的。
No matter how difficult it is, you should smile, even if you pretend.
彆忘了微笑著給自己一個剪刀手,因為那是最好的自己。
Don&#三九;t forget to smile and give yourself a scissors hand, because that&#三九;s the best of yourself.
我們從最初不相識到最終不相認,逝去的故事裡,你欠我一句珍重。
We don&#三九;t know each other from the beginning to the end. In the story of passing away, you owe me a treasure.
不經意的思念是那麼痛,痛到回憶根本不敢觸碰,歲月帶不走痛,是讓人習慣了痛。
Inadvertently miss is so painful, painful to the memories do not dare to touch, years do not take pain, is to make people used to the pain.
我敵不過你的眼淚你敵不過我的讚美。
I can&#三九;t resist your tears, you can&#三九;t resist my praise.
我不能左右你,但你卻能左右我。
I can&#三九;t control you, but you can.
彆來夢裡,不想見你。
Don&#三九;t dream. I don&#三九;t want to see you.
你再哭,再哭我就回家跪搓衣板去。
If you cry again, I will go home and kneel on the washboard.
淚流不止的,我還剩下什麼。
Tears, I have nothing left.
微笑麵對,接受所有來自於你的刺眼。
Smile and accept all the glare from you.
我一直都冇說冇有你我很難過。
I&#三九;ve never said, I&#三九;m sorry without you.
年華隨心,荏苒。
Time flies.
我隻想問你若我回頭,你還在不在。
I just want to ask you if I look back, are you still there.
凡所淒涼處,一定曾經溫暖。
Where desolate place, must have been warm.
